2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 For Sale Near Asheville
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is one of the most popular trucks in the United States. While Silverado buyers don’t welcome big changes to the vehicle’s appearance, they do appreciate updates that bring new features. The redesign for 2019 keeps the Silverado faithful happy, with some minor exterior changes, along with some new V8 engines that bring more power to the table. The Asheville Chevrolet dealer expects the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 to continue to be a big seller this year.
On the outside, buyers will notice the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 gets a bolder grille, and the body panels get a refresh as well. According to Asheville Chevrolet, customers will really appreciate the new engine choices this year, along with a new transmission, more modern technology features and many new extras. Some of the controls have been reconfigured and the updated 8-inch touchscreen features higher-resolution graphics.
You won’t notice this from behind the wheel, but the Silverado gets a reduction in weight this year. In fact, the new Silverado weighs up to 450 pounds less than last year, thanks to the utilization of high-strength steel and aluminum in some of the truck’s components. Although the Silverado is lighter, it’s actually larger than last year, offering more room in the cabin and an additional three inches of legroom in the rear.
One of the Chevrolet Silverado 1500’s greatest strengths is the variety of ways it can be configured to meet the needs of different types of buyers. The Silverado is available as a bare-bones work truck, as a mighty tower and hauler, as a down and dirty off-road monster, or as a daily driver that delivers plenty of creature comforts.
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado is offered in a total of eight trim levels: Work Truck (WT), Custom, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country. Buyers can choose from three available cab configurations and three different beds.
When it comes to engines, buyers are spoiled for choice, with six engines on offer:
- A 4.3-liter V6 makes 285 horsepower and 305 lb-ft of torque, connected to a six-speed automatic transmission.
- A 5.3-liter V8 powerplant produces 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, paired to the six-speed automatic gearbox. This engine comes with Active Fuel Management.
- A 2.7-liter four-cylinder unit achieves 310 hp and 348 lb-ft, mated to an eight-speed automatic.
- A 5.3-liter V8 puts out 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft, joined to an eight-speed automatic transmission. This engine features Dynamic Fuel Management (DFM).
- A 6.2-liter V8 with DFM cranks out an amazing 420 hp and 460 lb-ft, teamed to a 10-speed automatic.
- A 3.0-liter turbodiesel will be available later in the model year.
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 can tow a maximum of 12,200 pounds, and it can haul a payload of up to 2,100 pounds. A smartphone app allows drivers to store up to five different trailer profiles, check the trailer’s tire pressure and monitor the lights. A rear camera displays the view behind the trailer, and there’s an alarm system that sounds if someone tries to disconnect the trailer while the Silverado is locked.
Hours Of Operation
Sales & Leasing